2016 Action/Adventure Rated PG-13
|In Theaters||May 6, 2016|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||September 13, 2016|
|On DVD||September 13, 2016|
Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” finds Steve Rogers leading the newly formed team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. But after another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps—one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark’s surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.
Rated PG-13 for extended sequences of violence, action and mayhem.
Box office gross: $408.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Marvel shatters expectations with 'Black Panther'
- Review: 'Source Code' delivers the goods on 4K UHD
- Our Predictions: The 2017 box office will be ruled by 'VIII'
- Monday Mixer: 'Blair Witch' gets lost in the woods
- Comic Con trailers raise the bar this year
- 'Captain America: Civil War' comes home on September 13