|In Theaters||April 3, 2009|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||July 28, 2009|
|On DVD||July 28, 2009|
When fugitive Dominic Toretto (Diesel) returns to Los Angeles to avenge a loved one’s death, it reignites his feud with agent Brian O’Conner (Walker). But, as they race through crowded city streets and across international lines, they must test their loyalties by joining together to bring down a shared enemy. From big rig heists to precision tunnel crawls, Fast & Furious takes you back into the high-octane world, which lives for speed, drives for the rush and breaks all the rules!
Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, some sexual content, language and drug references.
Box office gross: $155.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Universal. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: Is 'The Abyss' finally coming to Blu-ray?
- Lay off of 'Star Wars,' all sequels are derivative
- What's in a name? Worst sequel titles ever
- Woman sues over misleading 'Drive' trailer
- MTV Movie Awards markets movies (and gives out a few awards) (Updated)
- 'Twilight' leads nominees at 2009 MTV Movie Awards