2010 Action/Adventure/Science Fiction Rated PG-13 117 Minutes
|In Theaters||May 7, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||August 13, 2019|
|On Blu-ray||September 28, 2010|
|On DVD||September 28, 2010|
In “Iron Man 2,” the world is aware that billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is the armored Super Hero Iron Man. Under pressure from the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James “Rhodey” Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.
Rated PG-13 for sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence, and some language.
Box office gross: $312.1 million. View box office history.
Released by Paramount and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Marvel preps the 'Ultimate Marathon'
- Best movies of 2014 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- Things go dark for Tony Stark in 'Iron Man 3' trailer
- 'Avengers' assemble on DVD/Blu-ray on Sept. 25 (Updated: Box art!)
- Bad Idea Alert: Why a 'Justice League' movie should NOT be made
- 'The King's Speech' and 'Inception' are the big Oscar winners