2011 Drama/Romance Rated PG-13 108 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 18, 2011|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||February 11, 2012|
|On DVD||February 11, 2012|
In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson), plus those they love, must deal with the chain of consequences brought on by their ornate nuptials, a romantic honeymoon, and the tumultuous birth of their child... which brings an unforeseen and shocking development for Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner).
With more of the romance, passion, intrigue, courage, and action that made Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse international blockbusters, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 begins the conclusion of the universally adored tale of love, boundless friendship, sacrifice, acceptance, and finding your true self. Based on Stephenie Meyer's bestselling book series, the novels and films constitute a full-blown cultural phenomenon with a dedicated fan base that eagerly awaits each installment.
Rated PG-13 for disturbing images, violence, sexuality/partial nudity and some thematic elements.
Box office gross: $281.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Summit Entertainment. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- War breaks out in 'Mockingjay Part 2' trailer
- Hollywood, one film per book, that's it!
- UPDATED: Monday Morning Mixer: Yo, 'Joe!' ('Pineapple Express 2' trailer)
- Twelve-hour 'Twilight' marathon through the eyes of a reluctant Twi-hard
- Monday Morning Mixer: 'Dawn' breaks again
- Men, watching 'Twilight' may be bad for your health