2010 Drama/Romance Rated R 114 Minutes
|In Theaters||December 31, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||May 10, 2011|
|On DVD||May 10, 2011|
The story of love found and love lost told in past and present moments in time. Flooded with romantic memories of their courtship, Dean and Cindy use one night to try and save their failing marriage.
Rated R for strong graphic sexual content, language, and a beating.
Box office gross: $9.5 million. View box office history.
Released by The Weinstein Company. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: True love blossoms in 'The Light Between Oceans'
- Best movies of 2013 that you don't know about yet: Dannette's list
- The death of subtlety in film
- 'The King's Speech' and 'Inception' are the big Oscar winners
- 'The King's Speech' leads this year's Oscar nominations with 12
- Golden Globes like 'The Social Network' and 'Glee' but Ricky Gervais is the real story