2012 Action/Comedy Rated R 110 Minutes
|In Theaters||March 16, 2012|
|On 4K UHD||September 15, 2020|
|On Blu-ray||June 26, 2012|
|On DVD||June 26, 2012|
In the action-comedy 21 Jump Street, Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school. As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, Schmidt and Jenko risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier – and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.
Rated R for crude and sexual content, pervasive language, drug material, teen drinking and some violence.
Box office gross: $138.4 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: 'Men in Black' getting mashed up with '21 Jump Street'
- Spoiler Alert: The best movie clues you probably missed
- Monday Mixer: All the Comic Con goodies including 'Suicide Squad'
- Monday Morning Mixer: '22 Jump Street' owns the block
- '22 Jump Street' goes to college in new trailer
- What's in a name? Worst sequel titles ever