2002 Comedy Rated PG-13 96 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 16, 2002|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||December 24, 2002|
In the year 2087, a nightclub owner on the moon must foil the nefarious plan of a businessman out to corrupt the resort city of Moon Beach.
Rated PG-13 for violence, sexual humor and language.
Box office gross: $2.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Castle Rock. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- The Wachowskis are back with 'Jupiter Ascending' trailer
- Project 52: 'John Carter'
- New trailer doesn't need '1,000 Words' - just two: it stinks
- Someone dial 9-1-1, these stars are in need of some medical attention!
- Will 'Watchmen' be watched in 2009? Ever?
- Hey Hollywood, stop turning my youth into garbage