2002 Comedy/Romance Rated PG 94 Minutes
|In Theaters||April 19, 2002|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||November 13, 2012|
|On DVD||February 11, 2003|
A Greek woman falls in love with a non-Greek guy and her family learns to accept their new family member before their upcoming nuptials.
Rated PG for sensuality and language.
Box office gross: $241.3 million. View box office history.
Released by HBO Home Entertainment and IFC Films. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Did '47 Meters Down: Uncaged' jump the shark?
- Review: 'Everybody Loves Somebody' is a cultural celebration
- Opa! Opa! Does anyone want to see 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2'?
- Monday Mixer: First look at Ghostbusters sequel
- How high will 'Matrix Reloaded' go?
- Tonight's Awards Show Brought To You By...