2012 Comedy/Family Rated PG 91 Minutes
|In Theaters||September 28, 2012|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||January 29, 2013|
|On DVD||January 29, 2013|
Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania, Dracula’s (Adam Sandler) lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free to be the monsters they are without humans to bother them. On one special weekend, Dracula has invited some of the world’s most famous monsters – Frankenstein and his bride, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more – to celebrate his daughter Mavis’s 118th birthday. For Drac, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem – but his world could come crashing down when one ordinary guy stumbles on the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis.
Rated PG for some rude humor, action and scary images.
Box office gross: $148.3 million. View box office history.
Released by Sony Pictures. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Monday Mixer: Check out this dance scene mash up!
- 'Argo' and 'Les Mis' are big winners at the Golden Globes
- 'Argo' and 'Les Mis' are big winners at Golden Globes
- Oscar Watch: 21 films to battle for Best Animated Feature
- Monday Morning Mixer: Box office is 'Taken' over by Liam Neeson
- Monday Morning Mixer: No vacancy at 'Hotel Transylvania'