2010 Action/Suspense Rated PG-13 98 Minutes
|In Theaters||November 12, 2010|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||February 15, 2011|
|On DVD||February 15, 2011|
Hang on for the ride of your life as Oscar® Winner Denzel Washington and Chris Pine (Star Trek) team up for the year’s most electrifying action-thriller. A runaway train, transporting deadly, toxic chemicals, is barreling down on Scranton, Pennsylvania, and only two men can stop it: a veteran engineer (Washington) and a young conductor (Pine). Thousands of lives hang in the balance as these ordinary heroes attempt to chase down one million tons of hurtling steel and prevent an epic disaster. Helmed by visionary director Tony Scott (Man on Fire), this story inspired by true events delivers excitement and suspense that are — UNSTOPPABLE!
Rated PG-13 for sequences of action and peril, and some language.
Box office gross: $81.5 million. View box office history.
Released by Fox. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Liam Neeson's 'The Commuter' is a worthy swan song
- 'The King's Speech' and 'Inception' are the big Oscar winners
- 'The King's Speech' leads this year's Oscar nominations with 12
- 'Black Swan' leads the Critics' Choice Movie Award nominations
- Best movies of 2010 that you don't know about yet: Tim's list
- Remake of Hitchcock's 'The Birds' gets a director and star